Home Expos General Information and Discussion

Welcome

Greetings from the Long Beach Coin, Stamp and Collectibles Expo! We have noticed that there are a lot of dealers and attendees alike who typically post about the show in the U.S. Coin Forum. We wanted to provide you your own forum to talk about the Expo, get information, leave feedback and talk amongst yourselves about if you are going, what you are bringing, show reports etc.

We still have tables available in most sections and did you know...if you are a registered member of our Collectors Universe family (PCGS Authorized Dealers, Collectors Club Members, Set Registry) your admission is FREE?!

The upcoming show is May 31-June 2, 2012. Happy Posting and welcome to the Expos forum!

Email me at lbexpo@collectors.com or call (949)567-1104 for table information!

Thanks,
Taryn Warrecker
Show Coordinator

Comments

• Thanks Taryn, this should be very helpful! Personally for me, I love the Long Beach show and very much look forward to each show. I will be happy to post my next show report here!
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 2

<< <i>We still have tables available in most sections and did you know...if you are a registered member of our Collectors Universe family (PCGS Authorized Dealers, Collectors Club Members, Set Registry) your admission is FREE?! >>

This forum JUST earned its keep!

I did not know that CC Members got Free Admission privileges!

I did not know that Set Registry Participants got Free Admission privileges.

Thank You!
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 2
    A question:

Is there any possibility that the Santa Clara Show will be ressurrected?

• << <i>

<< <i>We still have tables available in most sections and did you know...if you are a registered member of our Collectors Universe family (PCGS Authorized Dealers, Collectors Club Members, Set Registry) your admission is FREE?! >>

This forum JUST earned its keep!

I did not know that CC Members got Free Admission privileges!

I did not know that Set Registry Participants got Free Admission privileges.

Thank You! >>

Free Admission for CC, Set Reg, PCGS Auth. Dealers etc. is something NEW that we're starting at the upcoming show. Very excited to extend free admission to our CU "family members"!

• << <i>A question:

Is there any possibility that the Santa Clara Show will be ressurrected? >>

No. We will not be resurrecting the Santa Clara Show. But, we are putting a ton of focus and hard work into growing and improving Long Beach!