Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency

TWO DOLLAR BILLS

IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN SERIES A 1953 AND 1963 2 DOLLAR BILLS?
SHOULD I SPEND THEM OR ARE THEY WORTH SOMETHING TO SOMEONE??? image

Comments

• RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 10
    I'll give you Face value + $.50 + a stamp to send them to me.
  • BRdudeBRdude Posts: 6
    Ahhh comeon now, don't be so cheapimage
    What kind of condition are they in city girl?? Are they nice clean uncirculated notes?? If they are nice and clean they would be worth a few bucks over face value anyway, but if they are average circulated, maybe a buck or so over face for them both.....
    CHEAP!!!........Thrifty is another word for it (maybe not quite so acurate, but....) Seriously, I have about 40 $2 notes ranging from 1928-1995. If they're in really nice shape I might be willing to pay more, but circulated notes don't carry a significant premium.

.......and if you really think they're worth more, feel free to make a better offer.
  • BRdudeBRdude Posts: 6
    No offence intended Ronimage That is probably as much as she would get anywhere. I personally no longer collect small size, but am looking for some MPC'simage Actually, a buck or two over face for them both isn't as much as you offeredimage Your willing to throw in the stampimageimage I was just making conversation....
    No offense taken. I don't actively search these out anymore, but am willing to pick them up here and there.

As far as notes go, I'm more into the national series now. (Both large and small) I really like the artwork on the large sized notes! I'm trying to put together a collection of notes from CT and MS., although I'm running into the problem of finding them at affordable prices. Most of the notes I can find are priced in multiples of the listed book values. I know they're overpriced (in a few cases) because I continue to see the same notes offered at these inflated prices, over and over again. When I contact the sellers with what I feel is a realistic offer, they have given me responses ranging from polite - down-right rude! Almost all of them stating that the books do NOT reflect the true market. I think that these notes would have sold the first time, if that is entirely true.