Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Justin's Holiday Swap Results and Thank you's.................

Post here 'cause the other thread is too long.image

Comments

• BoeyBoey Posts: 2
    That is strange. When I look at the posts, Koin Kollector is right above me, which means the person above another is the one that they send it to. Am I correct? Thanks.

Sincerely,

Chris
  • I got my xmas swap today. five beautiful coins NGC MS66RD 49S cent, NGC MS67 43(truely a nice coin)cent, NGC MS67 sac MS67 says it all, a PCGS MS66RD 60D cent and last but not lest, my favorites is a 76S MS65 ANACS Kennedy. the 75-76 bicentnial coins were the first commemorative in my life time and I just love them.
  • My swap came from jd4science/JUSTIN today!image WOW! what a selection.
    First there is a PCGS MS66RD 1946-D Lincoln cent(Awesome!), next is a NCG MS65RD 1944 Lincoln cent(Awesome,Awesome!), next(yes there's more) is a 1962 Franklin Half!, then a nice Bicentennial Kennedy CN, THEN a 1921 MORGAN!!! AND a 1oz silver round!! "And a partridge in a pear tree" THANK YOU JUSTIN!
  • Ok, everybody else is, and justforgrins just pm'd me to see if I had, so I DID!! Guess what was in my flat package???? A March 2, 1872 $50 Crisp uncirculated, totally beautiful and embossed State of South Carolina Revenue Bond Script!!!! It is large size wi a large portrait of Washington in the center with slaves on wagon on the left and slaves picking cotton on right with like I said beautiful green overprint, and it was issued!! Great gift Guy, you are truely one in a million to think of this. Many many thanks and my wish for you and yours a very merry christmas and an even happier new year.imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • BigEBigE Posts: 2
    Oak sent me a KILLER 1896 Morgan and I love itimageThank you Oak and may God bless you and yours this holiday season-------------------BigE