Home Rare Records Forum

Some Original's....

A few in my collection.......

Love Is Strange by Mickey and Silvia on the Groove label from 1956. This one is roughly a $50 record in Mint..

And Jennie Lee by Jan and Arnie, Arnie was latter replace by Dean as Arnie went into the service. This record is from 1958. Roughly a $65 dollar piece of wax in mint.

Love is Strange is Mickey and Silvia's biggest hit and they song that is always heard by them, but this duet has had many great hits that I have featured on my website..... Jennie Lee is a great uptempo rocker that I simply love, one of my favorite uptempos to come out of the 1950's, I love cruising in the 55 Belair with this one!

Comments

• HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 5

<< <i>A few in my collection.......

Love Is Strange by Mickey and Silvia on the Groove label from 1956. This one is roughly a $50 record in Mint..

And Jennie Lee by Jan and Arnie, Arnie was latter replace by Dean as Arnie went into the service. This record is from 1958. Roughly a $65 dollar piece of wax in mint.

Love is Strange is Mickey and Silvia's biggest hit and they song that is always heard by them, but this duet has had many great hits that I have featured on my website..... Jennie Lee is a great uptempo rocker that I simply love, one of my favorite uptempos to come out of the 1950's, I love cruising in the 55 Belair with this one! >>

nice frisbees
  • Look clueless, its obvious you have nothing of value to add to my record threads, so stay out of them.

<< <i>Look clueless, its obvious you have nothing of value to add to my record threads, so stay out of them. >>

Hey better me than no-oneimage
  • heh...

your absolutely correct.....

<< <i>heh...

your absolutely correct..... >>